Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial

Angie here sharing this weeks tutorial with you.  After I completed my layout I realized it would make a good tutorial so I'm going to do a picture tutorial of the completed layout. 

This layout was created using the August Main and Embellie Add-on Kits.  The main kits is great for scrapping those everyday travels around. 

Here is the layout "A Look at Our Day".

Aug. Daily Travel

So to create this layout I first added stripes of paper from each of the pieces that came in the kit.  I made them all different sizes. I also added some washi tape.

093

And here you see I even added the ribbon as part of my strips.

097

Then I added some fun embellishments. 

094


I took one of the little bags and added my title to the top of the bag and my journaling to the inside of the bag.

095 096

I hope you will be inspired to scrap an every day layout.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout! I have 5 kids too so I can relate to how much effort it takes to get everyone out the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT layout! Love all the details--makes it a lot of fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is beautiful!!! Love the collage effect and the pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing.. as a scrapbooker AND a mom! I don't know how you do it! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete