Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mini Album Celebrate with Amélie

Hello Citrus Twist fans! Here is Amélie. Today, I come back with a mini album.
I hope you will like it! On this album some family pictures for my nephew's birthday.
To create this album, I used Main and Add-Ons Kits.
Only doilies come from previous kit.

celebrate1.png



Celebrate2.png


celebrate3.png


celebrate4.png


Celebrate5.png


celebrate7.png


celebrate8.png


Celebrate9.png


Celebrate10.png


Celebrate12

What do you think of?
Have a good day,
Amélie

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mini, Amelie! Looove love love this. I may just order the main kit now because of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! The colors, the design, the B&W photos make this ensemble look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! I love making it!

    ReplyDelete