Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Sketch with Sandy

c3
It's Sunday and I have a layout for you based on another one of Kaisa's fabulous sketch. As you can see I stayed close to her sketch. The only change I made was placing the tags below the picture which worked better with the triangular arrangement of figures in the photo.


I used lots of Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party from the October kits, pairing them with a couple of word labels from the Basic Grey Capture Snippets available in the store. The grid pattern is a free online download which I printed onto vellum. The only things added from my stash are the circles chipboard and the background paper.     

c2

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by November 2nd to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 10/27".

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch and LO! I love the wood veneer circle design at the top and all the wonderful layered elements! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sketch, love it, hope to play this week...♥

    ReplyDelete