Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Trina

I was so excited to use this month's "Just Right" Add-on kit for Kasia's playful Sunday sketch. It was too much fun diving into new Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and October Afternoon pattern papers and turn on my Silhouette to play with the POW! silver glitter paper that comes in this kit.

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by Feb. 7th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 gift certificate to the Citrus Twist Kits store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 02/02" so we know which drawing to put your name into.

Here's Kasia's sketch:



Here's my take on the sketch. This layout was lots of fun.



Don't you just love how POW! glitter paper cuts on a Silhouette! The font I used is one off of my computer:




As always, I love a little fussy-cutting here and there on my layouts:



I like how the heart circle pops up after stitching down one side. The stamping is from one of the new Daily Flash Catchphrase stamps:



There is a reason I have such a big collection of thread in my scrapbooking studio! The splatters are from Heidi Swapp's Blush Color Shine.



Thank you for stopping by for this week's Sunday Sketch and challenge. Don't forget to upload your take on Kasia's sketch to our gallery by XX

Trina

8 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love softness of your layout!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this & all the different elements/layers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking our the Sunday Sketch challenge Julie! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in our gallery!

      Delete
  4. love the color combo Trina and love the way you use glitter paper to pop up the page

    ReplyDelete