Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Nathalie

Happy Sunday CTK fans! Today I am sharing with you our last Sketch challenge of the month and the last page I created with my April "Picture Perfect" main kit (still available as I type this).

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by Saturday, May 3rd to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 4/27". 
And here's your new sketch:

As always with Kasia's awesome sketches, I didn't steer far from it! This kit made me think of the tropics and reminded me of those older photos from Key West that I had not scrapped yet:
nathalie_Hemingwayhousewbanner_CTKapr2014
KIT USED: April 2014 "Picture Perfect" main kit
NON KIT ITEMS: teal card stock, Studio Calico flair, date stamp
nathalie_Hemingwayhousecloseup_CTKapr14
nathalie_Hemingwayhousecloseup2_CTKapr14

Now it's your turn! Show us how this sketch inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment