Monday, May 26, 2014

Simple Strategies - Creative Titlework

Hello and welcome on Monday with a "Simple Strategies" post. Mostly journaling is a huge part on our layouts and it´s great to capture all things happened, but I also love doing simple pages. On the day I received the kit I had a MONSTER ear worm with the song "It´s a beautiful life" from Michael Buble. So it´s a kind of "scrapping the music" with a special title work.....
This American Crafts chipboard kork thickers are simply adorable but I like to mix up different fonts.  It makes simple pages a little bit more interesting, I think. The word "beautiful" is made with the Silhouette Cameo and white cardstock. To complete the title work I add a piece of the paper straw and those golden heart rub-ons.

Thank you so much for visiting today. See you tomorrow for a layout tutorial...
Nina

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful page Nina and it reminds me that sometimes simpler is better! LOVE the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page ♥

    Greetings from Germany
    Maria | marygoesround.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, simple page. Sometimes less really is more, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on instagram! I am so in love!!!
    It´s really beautiful! <3
    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete