Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with our Guest Designer


It’s Mary Ann here with a layout to share and a fun tip for using the custom stamps in this month’s June Main kit!


To start, I added a few scraps of paper behind my photo, adhered it to my cardstock base, and then I added some of the custom wood chip stars and a few sequins.


 Next are the Thicker letters and a die cut for the title, and a few more star wood chips and sequins on the other side of the layout.


Confetti and sequins etc. are so popular in paper crafting right now, and I love the look! It’s a nice way to add a bit of color and texture to a layout. Here’s where the custom stamps come in!


I used the dot circle stamps along with a black ink pad to add in with the sequins and star wood chips. It was a perfect way to add more of the confetti look!


To finish off my layout, I added the American Crafts newsprint tag along with the bakers twine that is tied so lovingly around each kit.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope this has inspired you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. Such a gorgeous photo and layout is stunning. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout! Love the photo & the tiny details!

    ReplyDelete