Friday, July 18, 2014

Playing with Pocket Life with Pamela

Good morning everyone!  It's Friday and I'm off to my mini vacation! But before I go, I'd like to share with you my PL spread for week 26 and 27 using July's PL and PL Embellishment kit.

Here is the left side of week 26. I went on a mini vacation to Whistler with my boyfriend and his family during the weekend.

  Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 1

I cut out the sun and cloud from one of the pattern paper included in the PL embellishment kit. I then stitched it onto a piece of pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad included in the PL main kit for my title card.

  Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 3

I die cut some holes and backed it with the 3 solid colour cardstock and taped my instax photo down with one of the stickers from the main PL kit. Love that sticker so much!

  Pamela - July 2014 - P4L -

Here is the other side of the week.

  Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 2

Those alpha stickers? Love them so much!

  Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 5

I cut up one of the circles from the pattern paper and stitched it onto my PL card. I adhered the enamel dots (from the main PL kit) to match the rectangles on the circle.

  Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 6Here is my week 27 spread! Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 7

I cut out the camera from the 6x6 paper pad and adhered it white cardstock for my title card. I then used my sewing machine and sew the camera and alphabet stickers down.

Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 8

How about a combining the alphas from the main PL kit and the embellishment kit? I just love how well they work together!


Pamela - July 2014 - PL - 9

And here are your PL sketches for the week!

  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! Such a great pl yours!!! But, I have a question for you... How did you make the landscape photo??? What kind of software did you use for put it on four pieces???
    Thanks and kisses from Spain!
    #cuchi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cuchi! I use the Canon selphy to print my photos. I use photoshop to separate the panorama photo into 2 and print 2 4x6 photos. Then I use the paper trimmer and cut the photos in half :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so pleased to have found your website, you've sparked my scrapbooking inspiration! Thanks! Gorgeous projects and I LOVE the sketches :)

    ReplyDelete