Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Jen Chapin

Hi everyone! It's time again for another sketch. I really had fun working with this one and loved the small photos.

jenchapin_ctk July kits (13)
I decided to use this awesome cloud paper for my background which was really perfect for some pool photos. I stuck pretty close to the sketch except for adding that cute sun in the corner.

jenchapin_ctk July kits (8)
This month's embellishments were perfect for documenting a summer day. I cut the sun from the Simple Stories cards included in the PL add-on.

jenchapin_ctk July kits (7)
Of course I had to use the selfie flair in the main kit. I love typing my journaling on my typewriter and adding strips to my page.

If you would like to play along, create a layout based on this sketch and post it in our gallery or link us on this post! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment