Friday, September 12, 2014

Pocket Life with Sam

Hello hello there! Today I have a FUN pocket life post for you. I want to show you my process video and also behind the scene of how I filmed my scrapbooking process video. And also, I have a mini invader dropping by while I was scrapping, so sorry for the shaky video ;)

Here's how I set up my iPhone up to film process video. I prefer scrapping on the floor because thats the brightest spot in my room without any shadow / dark spot while filming. I hang a phone clip on the tripod and place a piece of wooden board (exactly the same materials as my work desk) on the floor. Thats why you would see my little ones' walking around while I was filming the video.

**Scroll to the end of the post to watch my process video ;) Thank you!**


And here's the photo of the floor before I started scrapping. I always lay all the items out to see what I like and want to use. But, I never really plan my layouts or pages. I am an ad-hoc scrappers as things will never turn out the way I want it to be so I always like to just go wiht he flow when I scrap.



And how it looks like when I almost done scrapping. The little spool of washi tapes in the cups and bowls do keep my little one occupied while I was scrapping. He likes to play with washi tapes, enamel dots and also stickers. It is never too early to start young!


I don't know where does he get the idea from, he stick those enamel dots onto the floor, his toe nails and also his ears. 


Okay, and here;s the pictures of my pages using mainly September Pocket Life and PL Embellies kit. I love the spread has little gold colour in it. This page is a gentle reminder to myself on the little things that I want to remember and also the two Instagram friends that I met in Bangkok and Shanghai.


This double page spread is full of colours and I especially like the pre-stitched 4x6 card that came in the PL Embellies kit.


I also used the vellum pockets that are included in the PL Embellies kit in one of the 3x4 pockets.




Me and my Instagram friends in Shanghai and Bangkok. It is so fun to meet people from all over the world that share same interest and passion as me ;)



And I also would like to show you this fun stuff that I got from Citrus Twist Store.

I love how compact this stamp cleaner is and it is more convenient (and easy to bring around) than using the traditional stamp cleaner that came in a bottle. After stamping, all we need to do is to press/tap the clear stamps onto the cleaning pad and wipe it off with dry towel. I use baby wipes here to clean my stamps.




Okay, the cleaning pad does became stained after the ink transferred to the cleaning pad. According to the instructions, this Color Box Cleaning Pad can be refreshed with Cleaning Pad refill.

And here's my process video! I hope you enjoy peeking into my 'behind the scene' on how I film my process video and also my mini invader.






XoXo,
Sam



1 comment:

  1. You always make it look so easy :) I love your little helper on the video!

    ReplyDelete