Friday, December 12, 2014

Pocket Life with Jen :: December Style!

Happy Friday! Jen here today, sharing several pages created with the December Pocket Life and Pocket Life Embellishment Kits, as well as the lovely CTK Christmas Stamp set. My focus has shifted to a seasonal album this month. Rather than taking a daily approach, I'm instead creating pages based on events and seasonal happenings. This first set of pages documents our first big snowfall of the season here in NY. 
JenB_DecPL1
I love that the PL kit this month can be used for any application - holiday or not - while adding pieces from the Embellishment kit add a seasonal boost. In the pages below, I simply added a few elements from the die cut pack (Ho Ho Ho, holly leaf and Believe) and the PL supplies were instantly Santa perfect. For the Here's the Story card, I carefully cut the words from one of the Jillibean Soup Placements to layer over patterned paper.

JenB_DecPL2
My last two shares capture our North Pole Breakfast.

JenB_DecPL3

JenB_DecPL4
These are some of my favorite details...

JenB_DecPL5
And, here are your sketches this week!

JBoumis_DecSketches

2 comments:

  1. Lots of great idea! Love the pages. Do you print your own pictures or have them printed somewhere. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete