Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Michelle

Hello!  Michelle here to share my take on this week's Sunday Sketch with you.

Here is the lovely sketch:

Untitled
 
 
I found a lot of inspiration from this sketch.  Besides the general layout of the page, I really liked the snowflakes. Also, the banner at the bottom made me instantly think of the Open Book banners included in the December Embellishment Kit. With those in mind, this is what I made:

 
Remember This
 
Remember This 2
 
Remember This 3
 
Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!  We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by 12/20, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment