Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Michelle

Happy Sunday! Michelle here today with the weekly Sunday Sketch Challenge. Today's sketch features a single square photo with layers, tags, and circles.

Untitled
For my take on the sketch I used the February "Love Letters" Main Kit and gold embroidery thread from my own supplies..
Right Here

I typically scrap in an 8.5x11 format and I find it no trouble at all in translating a square sketch into rectangular layout. My usual technique is to simply downsize the sketch, basically recreate it on a smaller scale. Occasionally, as I did this time with the journaling, I will move elements to where I have more room. 
Right Here 4
Right Here 3
Right Here 2

Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch! We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by 2/7, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store! Also add 2/1 to the title line.


2 comments:

  1. Great sketch....love your fun, upbeat take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and I love how your layout all came together!

    ReplyDelete