Saturday, May 16, 2015

3 to Inspire with Jessy

3-To-Inspire

Hi, I'm sharing my first "3 to Inspire" challenge. You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project. 

Your prompts this week are:
  1. Use cirlces
  2. Use enamel dots
  3. Use stickers (it can be alpha/ numbers, etc)

With my layout, I was inspired by the wood veneer stickers by WRMK that you can find in the May Add-On kit. Basically that's how I decided to go circle all over my layout. 

TIP > I wanted to use up the Elle's Studio alpha stickers too, so what I did was to arrange them onto a white card stock and punch them out with my 2" circle punch. 



Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or in our Facebook Forum. You can also upload to Instagram and tag us @citrustwistkits. Look forward to seeing your takes on this challenge.  

Thanks for swinging by!
Xoxo Jessy



2 comments: