Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Confetti In Your Pockets


Hello Karen here today to share with you a layout I created using the May PL kit. It's no secret I love adding confetti or sequins to my layouts, they look awesome and give your layouts a touch of fun. They scream party to me. I had some left over scrap 6x6 paper from the kit so I grabbed my 1 inch circle punch & punched out some co-ordinating circles to add to this pocket.


I never put too many in, you don't want to overcrowd the pocket, give them some room to shake around. I also added some small wood veneers to this pocket as well, but you could really add anything you like; sequins maybe? I like having different size confetti, I think it adds depth to the pocket. When I'm finished I either sew it up or add some Washi Tape. I've order a fuse tool for the sole purpose of making more confetti pockets. 

Add some confetti pockets to your pocket life pages, they look fantastic.
Have a great week.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment