Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mixed PL spread: layout and some pockets

Hello!
Mira here and today I will be sharing PL spread where I combined regular 12x12 layout with a pocket page. Take a look:


When I became a Pocket Scrapbooking lover I stopped creating regular 12x12 layouts and I really don't have an excuse for that! I thought it would be nice to have layouts and pockets side-by-side in my album so I decided to go for it!

All about my daughter Ola and her worm-toys...






I wanted this LO to be the most important part of my spread, so I changed the size of 12x12 pocket page protector into 8x12, filled it with pictures and only a few embellishments. Added a little note with the whole story, and this was it!



I used: July PL and "Instalove" Embellishment Kit with beautiful "Moment" stamp from Citrus Twist Kits "Sunshine Adventure" stamp set designed by Jessy.

Hope You enjoyed my inspiration!
Guys... Don't forget to add regular layouts to Your PL albums!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love the mix! I use 12 x 12 and have a hard time working with any other size. I do use project life cards I've acquired on my traditional layouts as journaling cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do the same thing! Journaling cards on layouts, but now I feel I forgot how to create regular lo :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! Love the photos as well!

    ReplyDelete