Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TUESDAY TUTORIAL WITH AMELIE

Hi there! Here is Amelie and today this is a sad post for me... because it is my latest post for Citrus Twist Kits. 3 years in this team, times flies so fast! 3 years with so talented girls and so amazing kits! Thank you so so much Trina for giving me this opportunity to work with you it was such a pleasure! I am very grateful!
So today, for this latest post, I choose to make a 6X6 layout with  process video;)
I hope you will enjoy it as I am!

Here is the layout:





And now the video;)


See you around! Amelie

3 comments:

  1. I totally love this Amelie! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sad Amelie!! Thank you for your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to be with you on a DT Amelie, you will be missed. Wishing you all the best on your way. You are very talented. xox

    ReplyDelete