Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Hi everyone! It's Anna, your October Guest Designer here to share with you this week's awesome Sunday Sketch! 

OCT15 LO3 

I looove the grid pattern on the sketch. It calls for four pictures, but I chose to only use two. For the other two squares I used patterned paper, but other than that I followed the sketch pretty closely. I found the sketch perfect just the way it was!

Oct Guest Sketch

I used the October "Hello Darling" Add On Kit to create my layout and added white cardstock, light pink mist, thread, and two pieces of vellum from my own stash. Here are a few closeups of the details:

Oct Guest Sketch

Oct Guest Sketch

Now it's your turn! How does this sketch inspire you?  To play along with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge and to be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to use in the CTK Store, create a project based off of today's sketch and upload it to the CTK Gallery with the date of the sketch in the title. I cannot wait to see what you make with it!

Anna

2 comments: