Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November Kit Love

Hello! It's Mira here with November edition of "Kit Love"!

This month I had a pleasure to work with "Happy Lane" PL Kit, "Hello Tomorrow" Embellishment Kit together with "Oh, Sweet Baby" Add-On Kit. All of them are packed with soooooo many beautiful goodies, that when I saw them all I was just stunned! I always bring the pack from the post office at the evening and start creating right away (I really can't get my hands off the kits!). However, this time was different! I left one kit untouched!
Add-On.
Why???
Because I was so excited about it that I needed to share this excitement with You Guys! Now I can finally share it:


I hope You like this little stop motion video :))

Here's one of the projects that I created with this kit:


You can see it in the CTK gallery: click click!

Have a great day Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment