Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial With Sandy


Hi everyone! It's Sandy sharing a technique using my  favourite mixed media supply item from Ranger. It's Perfect Pearls. I love fashioning little accents on my pages with it. For example on this layout I used Onyx Pearl to fill in the centers of the gold puffy stars creating a two-toned effect. Since the Perfect Pearl nozzle is really fine, I can work easily on small areas just as if I'm using a pen or colour pencil.

f2

Another thing I frequently do with Perfect Pearls is make pearlescent enamel dots. Just put the nozzle against paper and squeeze to produce dots of different sizes. For the holidays you can't go wrong with colours like gold, platinum and silver. The only thing to remember is to put your layout aside for a couple of hours in order for the dots to set. If you are fashioning extra large dots - anything more than half an inch - than leave it overnight to dry completely.
  
a1


That's all from me for 2015. Hope you have a wonderful December and see you in the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment