Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bonita Rose | Using My June Grace Box In My Journal

HI everyone!
It's Bonita Rose here and today I'm sharing with you
how I'm using my Grace Box inside my writing journal.



I'm one of those people.. that loves journals, anyone else?
Sometimes, I just can't pass by a pretty journal,
even though I have a few empty ones already here at home.
Anyone else?
I digress.





On this day, I found myself praying this morning, and really sharing my heart
with God about the events here in my home state of Florida over this past weekend.
You see, I live only about 10 mins outside of Orlando.
Here, it really hits home.




I wanted to show you all how your Grace Box contents
don't just have to be used in your Bibles, or your faith journals.
They can be used in just simple writing journals too! 

Here, I used some of the stamps, the word stickers, a puffy 'Everyday' sticker,
and a journaling card from the June Grace Box.


Then I just shared my heart. 





My journaling reads: 


With the grace of God, I know we can all get through the hurt.
The pain. The injustice of so many lives lost.
Through it all - God Reigns.

Ever since all these people died over the weekend, 
my heart has been with the families. The ones left behind.
Comfort them Lord. 
Help them to live out loud for You.

To shine Your forgiveness.
One thing I know -- 
Your love surrounds me
And it's Your love that will surround these families left behind.
Help us all Jesus -- to love one another more. 

To be still and know - that it's living our lives as You did
that will change our world. 

Lord help us.
Shine bright in our lives.
Shine bright. 




Sign up!
 for the July Grace Box HERE

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Bonita Rose xx

    ReplyDelete