Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Sketch 6/5

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!  Today is of course, Sunday sketch day.  Honestly, this is one of my favorite posts to do.  Playing with this sketch was really fun.  There were a lot of ways I could have made this page using the sketch but this time I decided to stick with basically the same layout.  I did use my silhouette here and cut out the fun background.  My time has been a bit short here with the kids in school and baseball in full swing.  That wasn't going to stop me from having a little of my fun.

Here is the sketch I used this week.


See what I mean about the fun background?  I wanted to cut each one out of different paper but for time I just cut the background out of white and pasted my favorite paper from the June kit behind.





Simple, but with big impact,  The little splats of color shine from my stash added that last little bit of color.  


Now it's your turn! To play along with these week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to our gallery with the date of the challenge (6/5) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to be used in the CTK Store!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfull sketch!!!
    Here is my layout : http://scrapacrolles.over-blog.com/2016/06/san-fransisco.html

    ReplyDelete