Monday, July 4, 2016

Pocket Pages with Melissa Mann

Good Morning and Happy Fourth of July to our American friends!

This is Melissa here with you this morning and I'm sharing a couple of my pocket pages that I have made so far with the fantastic July "Driftwood" Kit!







There were so many pieces to this kit this month that I just loved! I loved the cut-apart sheets! There was an entire sheet of just labels! I love to stick the whole sheet of labels in my typewriter and type all my journaling out for the various pictures in my spreads. It makes it SUPER easy! I also loved the die-cut pieces that were included :-) And last but not least, I really liked the exclusive epoxy stickers! The smiley faces were my favorite!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Make sure you share your projects with us in our GALLERY or on our FACEBOOK page!

No comments:

Post a Comment