Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sunday Sketch 9/11

Today is Sunday which means it is time for a new sketch. Here's the sketch I worked with, but today I want to show you how you can use a 12x12 sketch not only for a layout but also in your Pocket Page albums!



Here is my traditional layout using the sketch. I was using only the September Pocket Life and Embellishment kits so I had to get a little creative. I stuck pretty close to the original sketch here, but enlarged those circle elements and got a little stitchy!




Here is the process video of how this layout came together...


Once I had finished up the layout, I moved onto an insert for my Project Life album.

It really is easy to use a larger sketch for an insert or pocket page, you just need to get a little creative moving and adapting the elements of the sketch around. For instance, I moved my date stamp to the top tag, and replaced the second circle at the top with a label.


So, here is the process video of how I put together the insert...



Now it is your turn to create something with the sketch, let me know if you decide to use it for your pocket pages – I really can't wait to see! Don't forget to upload to the gallery or facebook group for the chance at a $5 gift certificate. Place 9/11 in your title so we don't miss your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment