Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Sketch

Hi all and welcome to this weekend's edition of the Sunday Sketch Challenge! Today's sketch features two photos and looks like this:


I worked with the lovely October "Waverly" Scrapbook and Embellishment kit for my layout and I stayed pretty close to the sketch:


I moved my title and journaling slightly because there wasn't enough room between the patterned paper and stitching for both. I also pulled two tags from my stash to compliment the papers and embellishments from the kits. 


Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's sketch challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (10/2) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment