Monday, March 20, 2017

Bible Journaling with Jessy

Hello again! I'm back to share with you what I have created with the March GraceBox. Absolutely love this month's box (in fact I love each month)! It is filled with so many colourful elements & designs. Imagine the amount of pages you can create with these awesome goodies :) I love the fact that the Illustrated Faith paper pieces and CTK journal cards have scripture prompts that you can jumpstart your journaling. Truly, love mixing all these awesome products on my bible pages!


First off, I created this page based on the Psalm 103. It is truly because of His love and blessings, I can live a happy life! A life knowing that my God has prepared a good present and future life for me & my beautiful family. 




The second page, it is about Psalm 30 - God's joy comes in the morning. As a SAHM, it is refreshing to know that God's joy is indeed my strength every morning, intact all the time. 



Lastly, this page was created based Judges 18:5-6. It speaks about new journey or new season in life. When we are unsure, inquire the Lord and He will lead and guide us because God always wants us to succeed in everything we do! We serve a great God!




Thank you so much for coming by! Hope you are inspired to pull your GraceBox and create. Share with us your creations, we would love to see!

Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment