Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Things Above - April GraceBox

Hi friends, Ashley here. I should be washing the loads of Easter dishes I made, but instead I'm busting out the craft supplies. (I think it will really motivate me to work hard in the kitchen later. wink, wink! ) The April GraceBox is here & bursting with color and possibilities. The rub on stickers, the stamp set, the colorful alphas, the die cuts - a girl struggles to know where to start!

Typically, I lay it all out on my desk and the first things that says USE ME, USE ME is where I start. This month it was the All People All Nations Paper Ephemera (Illustrated Faith). I loved the continent pieces! Oh the places I could go with them. Then i decided the rainbow card illustrating Col. 3:2 needed to be a part of it. I found my verse page empty in my Bible, so it's time to get started.

Here is a peek at the components this month.  Click HERE for the full descriptions & photos.
After 10 minutes of driving myself crazy with trying to make my earth geographically correct - I decided to just get artsy with it. So I cut my own shapes and created an earth that fit. :)
A little watercolor base, squiggly outlines, splatter and polka dot stamps completed the look.

 I loved how the verse card had the rainbow coming out of the earth. It inspired the stacking of the alpha stickers. The Booklet of colors were begging to be used all together. But boy are those buggers hard to get straight. They are a thin, almost opaque-y sticker - you've be warned!

 I topped by page in Colossians with a tab & doily from the kit and a few coordinating washi from my stash. No page is complete without a bouquet of clips & bows. 
 This was a awesome kit to dig into and I can't wait to use the next pieces. Head over to the shop to sign up for your kit subscription or try one to start!
Happy Crafting,
Ashley Haake
aka
@magmagandme

No comments:

Post a Comment